Want to know more?
What are your qualifications and experience?
- I have completed a rigorous course of study to earn the designation Dan Kennedy Certified Copywriter for Info-Marketers.
- I am a master’s level copywriter trained by the industry’s best through American Writers and Artists, Inc. Circle of Success.
- I have personally started several successful businesses in the fields of real estate investment and marketing consulting.
- I have acted as a success coach for entrepreneurs starting their first small businesses.
- I’ve worked on a wide variety of writing projects including direct response sales letters, internet landing pages, email auto-responders, case studies, white papers and newsletters.
Do you have experience in my field?
Chances are, I’ve written something in your field of business or studied successful marketing pieces from the industry. The truth is, all direct response writing shares common strategies and proven formulas. Whether it’s your website or a printed sales letter, you need to grab the reader’s attention, stimulate their core emotions, offer a solution to whatever is causing them pain and finally get them to take action. It is the copywriter’s job to know and understand your prospects deeply and connect your offer to their needs and desires.
I can quickly research new industries and services to provide top-notch writing for your needs.
If you are selling business to business (B2B) or developing and selling information products, I have the knowledge and expertise to take your business to the next level of success. Visit my Services page to learn more about the exact services I offer. Or, contact me here or call 414.305.1464 to discuss your next project.
What types of assignments do you handle?
My current focus is on Information Marketing and B2B content such as case studies, white papers or special reports, e-newsletters, landing pages and other web content. I can write content and sales material for information products and offer marketing consulting and coaching. Visit my services page for more information.
The best way to find out how I can help you is to contact me here. Or, call 414.305.1464.
What can I expect from working with you?
You can expect to work with a professional. Rely on me to deliver exceptional work on time and to stay focused on your needs throughout your project. I’m sure you will find me flexible, responsive and dedicated to your success.
We’re not in the same city. Can you still work on my project?
Absolutely! The wonders of our digital age allow for fast and reliable distance communication by phone, video conference, email and fax. Today, the whole world is within arm’s reach.
When can you start on my project?
Depending on the number of projects I am currently working on, I can usually get started within just a few weeks. But, if you have an urgent need, just give me a call at 414.305.1464. I’ll do my very best to meet your deadline. If you’d rather contact me through email, just complete this Contact form. I will get back to you within 24 hours.
What are your fees?
I have a unique skill set and deliver high value to my clients. And yet, my services are within reach for business professionals who understand the importance of purpose-driven copy.
You will receive a quote for a flat project fee so there are no surprises. A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the fee is due when I start work on your project. The balance is due within two weeks after I submit my final draft to you.
To get a project quote, use this contact form and send me your project details. Or even better – call me at 414.305.1464 and let’s talk.
For information on coaching and consulting fees, please Contact me here or call 414.305.1464.
What do you need from us to get started?
To get started on your project, we need to agree on the scope of the project and the fee. I’ll also need a 30% payment of the total fee and a project brief.
- Project Agreement and Fee: After discussing your project, you will receive a written proposal outlining the project and the total fee. I will need a written response from you accepting the agreement.
- 30% Payment: After signing the agreement, I will need a 30% payment up front.
- Project Brief: I will email you a questionnaire designed to give me the details I need to ensure the success of your project. You can complete the form and email it back to me. Or, we can schedule a phone call to go over the questions together.
How long will it take you to complete my project?
This depends on the size and complexity of your project along with my schedule. Your Project Agreement will indicate a deadline for completion of the work. I make sure that the deadline we agree on allows me the time to conduct research and craft, edit and revise the copy.
Remember, if time is critical, we can talk about it. I am committed to giving you my best work regardless of the deadline.
What about revisions?
Sometimes, my best first draft may not quite fit what you had in mind. That’s not a problem. The flat fee we agreed on includes 2 revisions. Your feedback is welcome. Just give me a call and we’ll drill down to the perfect fit.
Do you guarantee your work?
Yes, I do. It’s in both our interests for you to be happy with my work. I will give your project the time and attention it needs until you are satisfied with it. If that means more than two revisions and if it’s within the scope of the project that we originally agreed on – you can depend on me to deliver!
Okay, how do we get started?
It’s easy! Just fill out this Contact form or call 414.305.1464 to give me some project details and request a quote.
What would your business look like if you attracted more customers and built long term relationships with them? Why wait any longer to achieve the success you deserve?
* The Dan Kennedy Copywriter for Info-Marketers Certification is awarded to professional copywriters who have successfully completed a course of study or preparation for such copywriting. This Certification has not been provided by any accredited education institution. It does not constitute endorsement of or liability for any individual copywriter by Mr. Kennedy or any companies or organizations affiliated with Mr. Kennedy. The client’s relationship is solely with the individual copywriter.